lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:SCThAyan24751"

39 forum posts
Lichess Feedback - Error with evaluation preview in broadcasts#1

When I go to a broadcast and hover over the game's evaluation bar, every game shows "+0.2 at depth 62"- which is the starting position analysis with my engine settings. All the evaluation bas themselv…

SCThAyan24751
General Chess Discussion - Interesting position for catching out cheaters :D#18

Qg7#

SCThAyan24751
Lichess Feedback - "How to create a chapter for learning openings with "it's your turn" (blue octopus)?"#2

When creating the chapter, under "analysis mode" select "interactive lesson. Hope this helps!

SCThAyan24751
Lichess Feedback - Something I found on lichess#1

Hello everyone. I found this thing on lichess which I have never seen before. It allows me to switch between light and dark theme without going to the background thing: Edit: Sorry for the image not s…

<erased>
General Chess Discussion - Puzzlers on the Storm#3

Thank You for the amazing feature Lichess!

SCThAyan24751
General Chess Discussion - New Feature On Lichess!#3

@atanwin thanks but it has recently been released on the main lichess which is why I made the post. Thanks again ;)

SCThAyan24751
General Chess Discussion - New Feature On Lichess!#1

Hi everyone! Just going to let you know that there is a new "puzzle storm" feature on lichess, but they haven't put it in a blog post yet. Hope this helps and have a nice day! :D

SCThAyan24751
General Chess Discussion - Play E4 or D4#11

I like d4 better but I used to play the e4 scotch and Italian. However now I play the d4 Catalan and i'm surprised not many people play it.

SCThAyan24751
Lichess Feedback - Use Study to Teach Over the Board#2

Make them contributor, then they can move and you can both see. Otherwise it does not show up for anybody else.

SCThAyan24751
General Chess Discussion - Plz help me understand this !!...?#13

Ah, thanks. Didn't see the boatload of pawns that white got. Thx for the help.

SCThAyan24751