lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:hb2007"

28 forum posts
Off-Topic Discussion - Try this online puzzle game#52

There is nothing to be solved. The equation in its current form leads to the answer ;)

hb2007
Off-Topic Discussion - Try this online puzzle game#50

the one with the pic. The only information u need from the other one is the letter 'a'

hb2007
Off-Topic Discussion - Try this online puzzle game#47

TheIceManV: Yeah, it's just her. Just continue exploring the level. Also please don't post URLs because people who have not reached that level may just click them without finishing the previous ones

hb2007
Off-Topic Discussion - Try this online puzzle game#42

TheIceManV: In what other context do people talk about cookies than this?

hb2007
Off-Topic Discussion - Try this online puzzle game#40

Plawo: No, the answers are not necessarily intimately related. For 14b, pay attention to the fact that some candles are on and the others are off. On/off

hb2007
Off-Topic Discussion - Try this online puzzle game#12

Hey TheIceManV, The website you are trying to use does not do the right thing with the numbers. It's easier to do convert the numbers to letters yourself. Use a different method. The picture of the le…

hb2007
Off-Topic Discussion - Try this online puzzle game#9

Plawo, Sure! And please tell me the website

hb2007
Off-Topic Discussion - Try this online puzzle game#5

Use a certain feature of your browser used to increase or decrease the scale of what you see ;)

hb2007
Off-Topic Discussion - Try this online puzzle game#3

Hint: Travel beyond the boundaries of what you see. Use your browser

hb2007
Off-Topic Discussion - Try this online puzzle game#1

Hi! I recently finished developing http://trulykryptic.mistofshadows.com an online game where you have to find the secret word in order to proceed to the next level. Try the game and tell me your opin…

hb2007