lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:Dru403"

18 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - Any ADHD players out there?#30

@nicbentulan said in #27: > it does > > > > ? > > sources please. haven't read anything like this in the past 6 years since i started treatment for ADHD it came back as part of an expanded DNA test, b…

Dru403
General Chess Discussion - Any ADHD players out there?#19

@Grandnoob12 said in #15: > Was just about to mention him, look up for his video where he talks about his experiences as an ADHD chess player (he's GM) found the video. thank you :)

Dru403
General Chess Discussion - Any ADHD players out there?#17

@Akbar2thegreat said in #16: > @Dru403 > So, it seems something like the child had, in the movie Taare Zameen Par. adults have it too. not sure I've seen the move you're talking about though

Dru403
General Chess Discussion - Any ADHD players out there?#13

@Akbar2thegreat said in #11: > @Dru403 > What's 'ADHD'? > ~ Based on what you say, I assume it's some sort of disease! Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. It's a short circuit with a persons exe…

Dru403
General Chess Discussion - Any ADHD players out there?#12

@the_sun_tzu said in #9: > yes they have got accounts but I prefer not to give their accounts because its not my place to say who they are Fair enough, that makes sense

Dru403
General Chess Discussion - Any ADHD players out there?#8

@the_sun_tzu said in #2: > I know some people with ADHD with over 2100 FIDE rating and generally they tend to play more intuitively but that might just be the case for them That's amazing. Do they hav…

Dru403
General Chess Discussion - Any ADHD players out there?#7

@Stipe_Miocic said in #5: > Just curious what is it like? You try to concentrate on a move then you start thinking of something else? I've always wondered how that functions. I know personally if it's…

Dru403
General Chess Discussion - Any ADHD players out there?#1

Do you have any coping strategies for dealing with ADHD induced problems? I know myself, I tend to get tunnel vision, and blunder. When I am fully medicated, I play ok i think. Just looking to see if …

Dru403