lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:Pro_PrarthanaR_2009"

822 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - Should I resign in a losing position, or just play it?#13

@SKATEITALL2009 said in #1: > Some people are saying that not resigning when you are losing very bad is impolite. I tend to just play it because there still is a chance that my opponent might make a b…

Pro_PrarthanaR_2009
Off-Topic Discussion - I don't like Off-Topic discussion.#5

@The_Chess_Champion Then get outta heah! Whos stopping ya?

Pro_PrarthanaR_2009
Off-Topic Discussion - I don't like Off-Topic discussion.#4

@The_Chess_Champion said in #1: If there is no off topic, then people will start spamming in general chess discussion. That won't be nice right? Anyways the success point of lichess is that it is more…

Pro_PrarthanaR_2009
Off-Topic Discussion - People not resigning#15

@pappet365 said in #8: > Sorry guys. I am a donkey with no brain Chill guys. Bro just found out we can edit quotes I guess.. We all know it bro, lots of time before you found out

Pro_PrarthanaR_2009
Off-Topic Discussion - Womens sports#5

@M0r1 said in #3: > There is no data sharing arrangement between lichess and YouTube. See also lichess.org/privacy He was saying it jokingly...I suppose..

Pro_PrarthanaR_2009
Off-Topic Discussion - What happens to lichess if thibault dies?#1

I am sorry to ask such a question, but for some reason, I searched in Google also: It just shows another similar thread. And what surprised me even more is that I was the Creator of it... Duh.. Anyway…

Pro_PrarthanaR_2009
Off-Topic Discussion - do you think aliens exist?#31

@Edo_Cribbio said in #1: > I mean there must be right? there are so many possible planets that they could live on, it would be absurd to think otherwise. what do you think "You are questioning my exis…

Pro_PrarthanaR_2009
Off-Topic Discussion - Random Thoughts#6

@Savage_Water said in #1: > Its crazy to think if you died right now your online friends would just think your offline-... Here's another one: While sitting outside enjoying a peaceful day, something …

Pro_PrarthanaR_2009
Community Blog Discussions - Weekly novel: unnamed till now#1

Comments on https://lichess.org/@/pro_prarthanar_2009/blog/weekly-novel-unnamed-till-now/zDX7KqV8

Pro_PrarthanaR_2009
[You can't access this team forum post]